Ever Wonder What Happened to the Class fo 65? I'm One Of Them

Ever Wonder What Happened to the Class fo 65?  I'm One Of Them
Still Crusin' After All These Years

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Learning all over again>


I had meant to post a real nice ditty on this blog after a long absence and I forgot how it all works. OMG!  Computers! Technology  So I just made a post a little bit ago that I didn't realize was posted. $%$#&$&#

So, I just wanted to let you all know we are back. Here is the featured product of the day from our new Vintage images store at Rob's Vintage Images

It's a great vintage Green Bay Packer VS Philadephia Eagle Game Poster  It will look great on the mancave,  bar room or the wife's living room wall!

As it is a very cold day in Minnesota, I thought I would leave you with this old poem. Don't have a clue who wrote it.

It's winter in Minnesota
And the gentle breezes blow,
70 miles per hour at 52 below!

Oh, how I love Minnesota
When the snow's up to your butt;
You take a breath of winter air
And your nose is frozen shut.

Yes, the weather here is wonderful,
You may think I'm a fool.
I could never leave Minnesota,
Cause I'm frozen to the Outhouse stool.

We promise top be back with more views from this baby boomers church pew!
Spring training is starting in Baseballl YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment